Batman #131....3.5 Stars

 Batman #131 



When I think of superhero plotlines that deal with alternate universes and timelines, I don't usually think of Batman, but for better or worse, that's where Zdarsky is taking us as Bruce Wayne has been transported to an alternate earth by Failsafe, whereby Commissioner Gordon now looks somewhat like Mister Bones from Infinity Inc, and Harvey Dent plays the role of a Judge Dread antagonist. 

Fans of Zdarsky will note that he often places his heroes in situations that are a bit off the beat and path, and while he's a good enough writer to pull it off, what I really want, and I imagine what a lot of fans really want, is for him to start writing some memorable showdowns with some of Batman's classic rogues. I hope we get to see it and read it. 

3.5 Stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aquamen #1.... 3 Stars

Aquamen #2..... 2.5.... stars

Detective Comics #1065...........5 Stars