Harley Quinn #16......3 Stars

 

Harley Quinn #16



I hate Harley Quinn, so why am I reviewing a Harley Quinn comic....well because we've gotten to the point where DC's selection is so bad, that I've decided to read comics that are being described by fans as train wrecks, and much like Titans Academy.....I didn't find this all that bad, I've read much worst. 

It's more the art that pulls down this comic than the writing in my opinion, but overall, I'm just not interested in the story or character to write a detailed review about it. 

I'd much rather bemoan the lack of selection of DC titles outside of the Trinity. I've never seen it this bad, and I've been collecting for decades. I realize that streaming is killing the industry, so a lot of comics now are simply produced for speculators, but....just a few years ago, I could still find stuff of interest, but now.....I'm seriously thinking of switching to Marvel. 

3 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aquamen #1.... 3 Stars

Aquamen #2..... 2.5.... stars

Tim Drake Robin #1....3 Stars